martes, 7 de agosto de 2007

Three days to go!!


Yes, Friday August 10th is my birthday! When I first created this blog, I thought I was going to use it to talk about all those things I seldom want to scream about but I can't do it using my business blog. For some reason..was it late at night? I was feeeling my age...and decided to call it "post40 reflections". Well...in 3 days I will turn 42..and I feel so sad!! No, it's not because age...it's simply because I miss my mom.


My mother died on May 24th, 2001 , of a brain tumor GBM grade 4. She was sick for 20 months...and it was a long long long fight. She was 60 when she died.., ( oficially 61, she was born on November 1939, and she used to say that just for a few days it would have been 1940, so she always played around with her age :)) . In any case...way too young to die. I miss her so much. I guess a birthday is a tribute to mothers, and I wish I could celebrate mine with her. Te quiero mami, y te echo tanto de menos! Espero que estes donde estes seas feliz. Se que nos reecontraremos.

No hay comentarios: